African Securities
Exchanges Association

Member Exchange Area

Recover password

Members News

EGX has issued the first Annual Sustainability Report at the level of the Egyptian public institutions

Posted on

In an important step for EGX management towards achieving its strategy of becoming a sustainable institution and leading the listed companies and the various market participants, in order to accomplish the objectives of sustainable development, EGX has issued the first Annual Sustainability Report at the level of the Egyptian public institutions. In this context, Dr.   …Continue Reading


LISTING OF 99,030,400 SHARES OF I&M BANK RWANDA LTD REPRESENTING 19.81 PERCENT OF THE BANK’S CAPITAL ON THE RWANDA STOCK EXCHANGE

Posted on

PRESS RELEASE For immediate release March 31st, 2017 For more information contact: Jonathan Nzayikorera Chairperson, Capital Markets Privatization Committee Ministry of Finance and Economic Planning Email: jonathan.nzayikorera@minecofin.gov.rw Website: www.minecofin.gov.rw LISTING OF 99,030,400 SHARES OF I&M BANK RWANDA LTD REPRESENTING 19.81 PERCENT OF THE BANK’S CAPITAL ON THE RWANDA STOCK EXCHANGE KIGALI, Rwanda- The Government of Rwanda   …Continue Reading


Members approve NSE Demutualisation process

Posted on

PRESS RELEASE Lagos, March 30, 2017 – The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE or The Exchange) is pleased to announce that its members have approved the demutualisation programme of the Exchange. This decision was reached at the Extra-Ordinary General Meeting (EGM) of its members which held on Thursday, March 30, 2017, at the Stock Exchange House,   …Continue Reading


JSE Joins 43 Stock Exchanges to Ring the Bell for Gender Equality on International Women’s Day

Posted on

Johannesburg, 08 March 2017: The Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) played its part in the global movement of “Ringing the bell for gender equality” which marks International Women’s Day and raises awareness of the vital role that organisations need to play in advancing gender equality. The Ring the Bell for Gender Equality event at the JSE is   …Continue Reading


NSE Calls on Women to Rise up above Gender Limitations

Posted on

Wednesday, March 8, 2017. The Nigerian Stock Exchange (“NSE” or “The Exchange”) on Wednesday, March 8, 2017 held a half-day symposium themed “Transcending Gender Limitations” to celebrate the 2017 International Women’s Day (IWD). The symposium which was organized in partnership with Sustainable Stock Exchanges Initiative, United Nations Women, United Nations Global Compact, International Finance Corporation,   …Continue Reading


Ringing the Bell for Gender Equality

Posted on

Tuesday, March 7, 2017, Nairobi…Nairobi Securities Exchange joins 43 other Stock Exchanges globally to ‘Ring the Bell for Gender Equality’ commemorating the International Women’s Day (March 8) to raise awareness on the importance of Gender Equality in the Capital Markets. The event is supported by a global partnership between the Sustainable Stock Exchanges (SSE) Initiative,   …Continue Reading


The Egyptian Exchange (EGX) rings the bell to Celebrate International Women’s Day in Collaboration with United Nations (UN) Women

Posted on

Sunday, 5th of March 2017, EGX joined 43 Stock Exchanges around the world celebrating “Ringing the bell for gender equality”. This marks the 3rd edition of the EGX celebration of gender parity alongside other international institutions. The ceremony was attended by H.E. Mrs. GhadaWali, Minister of Social Solidarity and Dr. Jorg Schimmel Country Director of   …Continue Reading


Egyptian Exchange (EGX) Wins Chairmanship of the Federation of Euro-Asian Stock Exchanges (FEAS)

Posted on

In a new step that reflects the growing position of the Egyptian Exchange on both regional and international levels. In presence of head of European, Asian and Arab stock markets, Dr. Omran, EGX chairman, president of the Federation of Euro-Asian Stock Exchanges for the second. Dr. Omran expressed his pleasure and appreciation for FEAS general   …Continue Reading


Introduction of dual-currency trading and settlement on foreign currency denominated instruments

Posted on

The Stock Exchange of Mauritius (SEM) and the Central Depository & Settlement Co. Ltd (CDS) are pleased to announce the introduction of dual currency trading and settlement on foreign currency denominated financial instruments listed on SEM’s platform. The objective of dual currency trading is to offer investors the option to trade foreign currency denominated securities   …Continue Reading


MPICO Limited Raises MK9.0bn on the Malawi Stock Exchange

Posted on

On 21 November 2016 MPICO Limited successfully completed one of the largest Rights Issues on the Malawi Stock Exchange, raising MK9.0bn (ZAR178m).   In terms of the offer, existing shareholders and the investing public took up 82% of the rights with the remaining 18% being allocated to the underwriters.   A positive read of the   …Continue Reading